Purchase a Raspberry pi 4 /2GB, power supply, SD card reader/writer and Micro SD card that is 16gb or larger.
- Put the Micro SD card in SD card reader/writer connected to your PC.
- Download Sesam Controller Software from our website.
You also need to download a program that can burn the file to the Micro SD card. We have good experience with BalenaEtcher.
Once everything is downloaded you can start burning the disk image to the Micro SD card as follows:
- Select the Sesam file that you have just downloaded.
- Then select which USB device the Micro SD card is installed to. When you have selected the correct USB device, press «FLASH»
- When done burning the image file to the Micro SD card, insert the Micro SD card to the raspberry pie´s SD card slot, almost under the pie and at the opposite end of the usb inputs. Then plug in the power supply.
2 ways to set up Sesam Controller/Raspberry Pi:
With a screen:
Start it up, and instructions will appear on the screen guiding you through the setup process.
Without a screen:
Start the app “Sircon Sesam setup” and instructions will appear on the screen guiding you through the setup process.
Once the wifi password has been entered and you have pressed Connect, The Sesam Controller will start trying to connect to your chosen wireless network.
If Sesam Controller gets access to the web, the screen/phone will display a pairingcode that must be entered in the Cloud service Sesam Admin: https://sesam.sircon.no
How to connect an access point to Sesam Admin:
- Once you have received the pairing code, you can set up the door via the admin interface.
- Log in to sesam.sircon.no and select “Access points” in the left menu.
- Select «Add Access Point»
- Enter the “pairing code” from the Sesam Controller setup, and name the the access point.
- When this is done, the raspberry pie will re-start and pairing is Complete.
Download the app “Sircon Sesam” and log in as a user who has been given access. The access point should then appear in the app.